Fri, Sep 30, 2022
Sat, Oct 1, 2022
- After teaching high school for 12 years, Cory Michaelis "retired" to do comedy full time because he wanted to try out both of the lowest paying jobs in America.
- All shows are 18+
- Seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- There is a $5 per person purchase minimum of food or beverage.
After teaching high school for 12 years, Cory Michaelis "retired" to do comedy full time because he wanted to try out both of the lowest paying jobs in America. He's now in his 12th year as a comedian (he's not THAT old...there was some overlap). His act is sharp and irreverent and not suitable for the high school students he used to teach.