IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN IT ALL, YOU HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET.
Mr. Showtime David Scott, has been featured on HBO and Comedy Central, and also happens to be the Guinness World Record Holder for Longest Stand-Up Comedy show by an individual.. He is an entertainer and showman with a show that has been called “sharp-witted,” “clever,” “classy,” and “pure energy.” Not only is there great stand-up comedy, but there is so much more. There’s a straight jacket. There’s the “World’s Most Dangerous Bit in Comedy.” Even a little mind reading. Not to mention, one of the best finales in the business that takes the audience on an incredibly funny journey through four decades of music.
Forget everything you think you know about stand-up comedy.
This is a show unlike anything you have ever seen.
- All shows are 18+
- 10 pm show includes party favors, champagne toast, and post show dance music.
- Seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis as people arrive.
- Groups must arrive together in order to sit together. While we do everything we can to seat groups together, we can not guarantee that groups will be seated together. For the best chance of being seated together arrive early and arrive all together.
- Our tables seat 2-4 people, so purchasing 4 tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges. In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Please confirm you are purchasing tickets to the right date and showtime before making your purchase.
- There is a $5 per person purchase minimum of food or beverage.